Does your business have a Facebook page? Are you using it to its maximum potential? Facebook pages have been around for a while, but it can be a great advantage to your business if used correctly. Facebook pages can be used to connect with your existing customers and reach out to new ones.
It is important to start with a set of goals for your Facebook page that will benefit your business. These may include:
- To be found by people who are searching for your products or services
- Connect and engage with current and potential customers
- Create a community around your business
- Promote other content you create, including blog articles
- Generate leads for your business
Once you define the goals you want to achieve with your Facebook page, it is time to start posting. Some things to keep in mind when posting are:
- Start with exposure
- Generate awareness
- Motivate your followers to interact with your business
- Be entertaining and interactive in your posts
- Use images, videos, contests, and interesting information for your customers
- Write simply and plainly; keep it conversational
- Keep consistent activity to engage your fans
- Use Facebook to grow your email list, and vice versa
- Introduce new products or services
- Connect and ‘like’ other business pages
With your Facebook page now booming, you can’t forget about promoting your page and connecting it to your website and other marketing materials. Make sure that you link customers to your Facebook page from your website and post info on your page that will send them back to your website.
If you don’t have a Facebook page set up for your business, you might want to consider getting one. It is a great tool to use in our socially connected world.